
WE'RE PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BETA = 174
WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!
We go back tomorrow for the second BETA, praying its a good number too!!!
That's all I got for now as it's been a busy weekend, gunna have a quick nap. But I'll be back later to write about it.
Brandi, if you're reading this before I talk to you on the phone, I tried reaching you to tell you... and I hope you're having fun on your trip.
TTYL
XOXO
5 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS! Praying for a happy and healthy pregnancy for you!
HOLY COW!! What wonderful news to start off the week with! Congrats!! I'm praying for doubling betas!!!
AH YES!!!! I had a great feeling abouthis for you last week!!! I wanted to post about it but was afraid to!!! OMG OMG I am so excited
Congratulations!!! This is so fantastic! Congratulations a thousand times over!
Hi, When I was browsing about IUI, I got into you website. I read the whole story starting from March 2007 and really could feel your sorrow and then the joyful ride as I am also sailing in the same boat with PCOS issues.
I am going for my first IUI tomorrow and am little bit scared and worried as to how its going to be. I am extremely happy to know it worked out for you and finally getting some hope about the treatments :))
Especially your post "7dpiui & 8dpiui and other stuff, today is cd31" made me really cry :(( I hope for good and pray to God to make things work for us :)) Any words of wisdom from you will be appreciated.
My Hearty Congratualtions to you and David and I am sure you both are going to make wonderful parents and I'll continue to read to get updates about the little one :)) All the very best!
Cheers,
Nithya
Post a Comment