Hi ladies, just biding my time for the big surge hehe. Hoping I get my IUI thursday as its not happening tomorrow apparently. I hope we didn't miss the, or the clinic would have at least called to let me know my numbers fell and that the cycle would be cancelled... but I guess that's not the case, so we'll keep pushing onward!
Oh, I got weighed in at WW tonight, I gained 1 pound exactly! How can that happen? GRRR I just gotta keep at it... maybe my bodies storing water or something. I don't want to gain anymore, I want to lose it! They can have it lol.
Well, I'm pretty tired from all this running back and forth to the dr's first thing in the morning, so I'm off for the night. Take care ladies! Thanx for the wonderful comments!
TTYL
XOXO
3 comments:
Sorry about gaining the pound. It is so hard to lose weight while doing IF treatments. Keep trying, you seem to be headed in the right direction. Too bad you are so far away or we could go ghost hunting together! Well, if you ever decide to come down this way give me a call.
Ditto what Morrisa said! except the ghost hunting excurstions - i am a chicken
Morissa is right about the treatment and weight loss. Such a hard mix. Also, if you're working out and doing WW, then you could be converting fat to muscle. I'd go by how your clothes fit.
No news is good news! I hope you get the call soon!
Post a Comment