Saturday, February 9, 2008

1dpiui! Here we are on the 2ww!

I'm joining Browneyedgirl on the 2ww! Today is 1dpiui!
I also got my piano yesterday thanx to a bunch of really GREAT friends! My childhood dream of owning a piano has finally come true. Now we're just trying to find out how old it is, where it was made ect. My brother emailed some places for me. So hopefully we'll get a response.

The IUI went well, and I'll blog about it tomorrow as I have family over tonight and I like privacy while I blog and don't want to be rude to my guests. So I'll update on everyones blogs tomorrow and update my own. Take care!

TTYL
XOXO

2 comments:

AwkwardMoments said...

congrats on the 2ww and a fulifilled dream of a piano good luck with both

Prairie Girl said...

Welcome to the 2ww!! :D Please keep me sane!! I'm only 2dpiui and I'm going bonkers already! LOL. I'll return the favor I promise! :D