Wednesday, February 6, 2008

cd 20... stiiiiiiill waiting!

Still waiting for the surge to happen, my numbers are still going up... I think I'll probably get my IUI friday or saturday... but who knows for sure? lol. I am really thinking about the trigger shot, but I also want to go natural to see what my cycle does. I think i'm just impatiant, at least I can admitt it! lol
I'm gunna post a picture I took on one of our ghost hunting trips a couple years back; its the best pic we've ever gotten! We couldn't believe it... sorry to freak some of ya out lol.
Today it rained ice pellets and frozen rain... ALL day! There's a thick layer of ice EVERYWHERE! Then it changed a bit to snow, I hope it stops, as David has to drive home, then I gotta goto the clinic and work in the morning. Not to mention all the kids going to school n stuff, dangerous weather!
Wow, talking about the weather, I must be really bored lol. I am bored right now.
My daddy sent me a valentines card in the mail with two scratch tickets, I won $3 on one of them. I think its sweet that he sent it.
Does everyone have big plans for V-Day? We haven't really made any plans yet. Eating out can be an issue depending on where we eat. I need to keep track of my points. I explained to the lady that tracks my weight at the meeting, that I was going through fertility treatments and maybe that has something to do with the 1 pound gain. Also the lady at work that goes to meeting asked if I ate before I went, and I did, right before, should that really make a difference? Hmm. Ponder, ponder. In did good with my points today, I have 4 left! So I gotta eat something worth four points.
Well, off I go as I've run out of things to talk about. Take care all!

TTYL
XOXO

2 comments:

AwkwardMoments said...

Good Luck with the trigger/IUI. It can make you very impatient. Also good luck with the weigh ins. I alwasy trie to go on an empty stomach. I dont know if it really matters

Morrisa said...

I would love to see the ghost hunting pic! It's good that your numbers are going up. Hopefully your IUI will be coming shortly!