Well, it finally got a little warmer today, upto -8 or so now, not sure what the wind chill is, I just know it's bloody cold. Now that its warmed up, the snow is falling, we are apparently expecting 10cm's. Which wouldn't be so bad accept there's like an inch of ice under all of this new snow... awww well, only another month and a bit and it should be warmer!
So symptoms today include, bloating, sleepiness and feeling a little down. I had minimal cramps in the morning. I tested for the hcg trigger, and the test is negative already.
So now I am trying to keep my head from being negative about this cycle, as I'm moving into that "this will never work" realm. Not a good outlook lol. I was actually feeling REALLY positive the day of the IUI, but now I don't really notice any body changes or anything, very similar to the last IUI. I am doing my best to keep my mind busy, but apparently it's not entirley working hehe.
Implantation should happen in 3 days from now. I kinda hope to get some kind of 'feeling' if it implanted or not. I really don't want to do the injectables if I don't have too.
OMG I almost forgot to mention... I LOST 2.6 pounds this last week! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY ME! Yahoo!!! It felt good to see the scale this weke hehe. Hopefully I can follow the trend of losing!
I think that's about it, I'm gunna get back to American Idol, Hollywood week. Take care ladies!
TTYL
XOXO
4 comments:
My parking lot is a snow covered ice rink.. it makes me sad
I hope you're doing well..
:D
Gym tomorrow?
Huzzah to 2lbs!!
Congrats on the 2lbs!
Gratws on losing the pounds!! that isa fantastic - Keep your chin up!
The tww is the worst.
I'm watching american idol, too. I'm already starting to have favorites.
Joisiah
A'sia
Danny
Sorry, just trying to distract you from the tww.
Congrats on the wait loss.
Post a Comment