Tuesday, August 11, 2009

8dpo & updated pic's of Maera!

Here's my little princess. She's pulling herself up on things now, she's in the 95% for hieght, which means she'll be the tallest in her class in school probably. We expected that!! :):)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love my baby girl!!! :):) I'm already thinking of ideas for her first birthday bash for oct 30th!! :):)

8dpo symptoms?
- temp is still above coverline
- had some tightening in abdomin and a burning type feeling
- heartburn, back ache
- I tested, waaaay to early I know, it was bfn. I remain positive for a successful cycle! :) I guess we'll find out in a few days!

TTYS
XOXO

3 comments:

Kate said...

She's beautiful - baby dust for the next one

Naomi said...

She is just adorable!! Yay, for updated pictures :)
Sending good vibes for a BFP!!

My_Herstory said...

Thanx ladies!