Sunday, August 16, 2009

13 dpo

Well no AF yet, but I have had af like cramping and such. Had heartburn, little bit of nausea. Been tired the last 2 days as well. It was nice not to stress over hpt's today though. I'm supossed to go tomorrow to get my BETA done, but I think I'm going to wait until tuesday as it's just more convenient for me, I'll have gas money then, we're brooooke lol.

BIL/Family Rant:
When we moved in to this house, my BIL was moving out and left a crap load of garbage in the driveway, a bunch of his stuff in the house, hadn't cleaned the house in a VERY VERY long time (I'm not over exagerating, it was discusting!), and he left this huge ugly rusted metal storage container next to the garage. Now we live in a nice neighbourhood, and we've had a few neighbours complain about the bin and we've been trying to get him to have it removed. he keeps giving us excuses as to why its not moved, and keeps pulling a better than thow attitude with David. (lots of other stuff to which I won't get into). So today I finally had enough when David asked him again about the storage container, BIL said "Well I own the house...". K, but if he were to just rent this place to someone else, he would have had to clean up his own garbage, pack ALL of his shit AND get rid of that fugly bin... Anyways, I called him and asked him to come over to pick up some mail we had for them and told him I wanted to talk to him... I waited outside for 45 minutes, he was a no show. He was going to stop by before work and never did. What a prick! Wait til I do get to talk to him. Gawd he frustrates me!!! Hmm, one would think he knew what I was going to say... something like this "stop treating this house and us like your personal garbage dump... " I seriously think he knew what he was in for.
K had to get that off my chest.
I'm going to bed now...

TTYS
XOXO

2 comments:

Naomi said...

Sorry to hear about the BIL!! Family problems are the pits for sure! Also, sorry that this cycle was a bust...that's the worst! Don't you hate that you get symptoms that mimic pregnancy!! Grrrr...stay positive!!

My_Herstory said...

yes, it drives me mad. That's why when ppl ask, well do u feel pregnant, I always say, well not that that's any different than a normal cycle on all these med's! Depending on who they are they look at me a little weird.