Monday, August 17, 2009

14 dpo

No AF yet, but have had cramping & heartburn. Haven't gone for my BETA. I guess I will tomorrow so they have it on file, that way I can let them know we're taking a break as well.
Talked at, not to my BIL today. He actually stopped by. I told him how I felt, he was so pissed he walked out of the house, which is fine. He was actually speechless, specially when I told him his brother loved him and maybe he should treat him with the same respect back. Hope David's not gunna be pissed, but what's done is done and I feel a hell of a lot better!
I do want to move though. That way the house can't be 'held over our heads'by his brother anymore. There will be some changes around here now. I'm not gunna take their crap anymore. I'll move back to London, I wouldn't mind. I work there anyways, and so does David.
Apparently the neighbours house was broken into... at 4am. While they and their 2 kids were sleeping. Yep... whoever it was cut one of the screens out in the backyard in an X and crawled right in. Apparently their golden lab didn't bark or nothing... the perp's stole their wallets, and the jeep which s/he had to open the garage for. Hmm.. Sounds like the person who did it knows them, cause they knew where to go to get everything and the dog didn't bark at all. they're lucky they didn't get injured or anything, or the kids.
I'm greatful to have locks on my windows...

TTYS
XOXO

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yuck! I'd wanna move too...