Still a bfn, I'm not testing anymore. I go monday for BETA. I'm hoping AF gets here early so I can just put the rest of the emotions behind me. I'm so confused as to why it didn't work. I had great symptoms, my temps have been and are still up. I had 2 follies, I surged on my own and everything. We bd'd at the right time and had an IUI, so I dunno...
I have lots to concentrate on for the next couple months anyways, so I guess the break comes at a good time. I have Maera's surgery, my brothers wedding, Maera's 1st bday, Halloween... I'm also going back to work so it'll give me a chance to get into the swing of that.
Had a friend babysit last night so David and I could go on a date. Its our anniversary tomorrow, he's had to put up with me for 7 years so far! Hehe We still love each other lots, so we must be doing something right! :)
TTYS
XOXO
1 comment:
Happy Anniversary!...oops...yesterday :P Glad you could get out on a date together!!!
Post a Comment