Monday, November 12, 2007

Yep, still waiting..

I'm still waiting for AF...

Had a good weekend. Got to see our puppy, she's doing good and had lots of kisses for her mommy *grins*. I can't wait to get her home.

DH and I also got some things for the house like plastic for the windows for the winter, some protective spray for our dining rm table set, it's mostly done but I ran out of paint so I'll pick more up this week to finish it off. I'll post a pick to show ya's how it looks.

It's my bday coming up this sunday. I got a gift from a friend early, its a cute gift. A wish book, you write your wish in it and apparently the book has a spell on it to make the wish come true. lol She smiled at me and said "I figured you could use that right about now!" we laughed. Its cool lol.

I'm having some friends over to paint the guest/nursery rm this friday, then off to karaoke. It'll be nice to have my close friends around. I'll be 32 so its kinda depressing.

All I really want for my birthday is to get this damn ball rolling, grrrrrr. Come on birthday faries... make my wish come true.

Take care for now ladies!

No comments: