Sunday, November 25, 2007

Day 13 monitor... and random ttc thoughts

Today I went in for day 13 monitoring, blood work and u/s. My little follie has grown to 16mm!!!!!!! My lining is 7.7!! We now await the LH surge...
Not that we're not extatic about the results today, but now I'm worried about surging and timing... one thing after another lol.
More blood work tomorrow, daily monitoring now. I'm excited and nervous all at the same time. I am also dreading a the 2ww, aww well, we'll have the puppy to keep us busy. I just keep reminding myself that I'm thinking to far ahead, just one step at a time Jenn, no need to think about anything but the surge right now.

David and I had a really nice chat on the way to my brothers new place this weekend about what we're going through, and all the what if's we could think of. He says we'll just keep trying if it fails, and if its successful than that's really great. We talked about his mother and how we both wished she was still here so we could get her excited about our chances, ect. We cried. We talked about if it didn't work the first time and what we'de be like after if this doesn/doesn't work. He's already starting talking to the folly, (so have I, but shhh don't tell anyone LOL). I kinda wish he wouldn't cause I can't help but wonder what I'll be able to do with him or myself if it doesn't at least eventually work. I can handles my own reaction, but helping him through....Ooooooh so many thoughts and worries. But ya know what I'm greatful for? The chance to actually go through this, cause we never thought it was ever going to happen, or that we'd find a Dr that was so willing to help. I am also very greatful and lucky to have such a great hubby.
Our friends have been very supportive, as well as family. Everyone knows we're trying, as its our main goal... everyone's been great, I'm greatful for our loving friends and family.

The girls came on my bday weekend and helped to paint the 'spare room'. I finished the stripes tonight. My friend lent me her carpet cleaner so I'm going to take full advantage of it and clean the carpet in there tomorrow as well. Some of the white paint lines in between my colored ones chipped off when I removed the tape, so that has to be touched up in 3 spots, but other than that and the baseboards/window frame, the painting is almost done. It'll make a really pretty guest rm until the day comes that we do have a baby. At least now we have a nice place for the nieces and nephew to sleep when they stay as well.

Last night I had a dream that we went through the iui and the pregnancy test came back positive... lets hope that dream was prophetic lol.

Well I'm off to bed for the night, I have an early morning to see the vampy at the clinic tomorrow lol... Take care all.

XOXO

2 comments:

Morrisa said...

Oh the joys of IF! I am hoping and praying that this cycle is the one for you!

AwkwardMoments said...

Everything sounds perfect! I know cycling is such a rollercoaster but i am thinking only postive thoughts