Well I just labelled dh's bottle so we know noone will get confused lol. Up and at em early tomorrow to get this thing done! Woohoo!
Tonight dh and I were at walmart getting a card and printing some pics of Gypsy off. (The card is for the lady who we are adopting Gypsy from. I'm writing her a letter from 'Gypsy", and putting a couple cute pic's in the envelope.). During our card search I started getting cramps and weird feelings in my abdomin. I whispered to david that I had started feeling different. Sometime between Walmart and home I got a heavy feeling and it's not gone away since... I am rather bloaty as well. I'm guessing this is all normal, so tomorrow will go smoothly. I have an abnormal amount of cm, I know tmi... but I figure this is part of ovulation ect.
Man I hope this works out.
On the way home I had 'a moment of clarity'... I actually for the very first time clued in that this might actually work... like really work... this may get me pregnant... what an odd perspective to take LOL. You get so used to trying this drug and trying that drug, and never actually expect it to work... well I took the same attitude this time as well... until my little 'momment'this evening. It was just such an odd feeling to think so drastically different hehe.
We'll see I guess! We'll see! 2ww, here I come!
I'll post about my iui experience at some point tomorrow night.
We get our little Gypsy tomorrow!!! We got her a couple toys, and her food/water dishes. I called the lady and setup the apointment for 3:30pm. It's going to be an emtoional roller-coaster tomorrow lol. But it'll be a really good day. I'm going to get to bed so it gets here faster. (I feel like a little kid at Christmas right now lol).
so Take care everyone and thanks again for the messages!
XOXO
4 comments:
Wishing you lots and lots nad lots of luck.. and gypsy is a cutie pie
Good luck tomorrow! I will be thinking about you!
Good luck today! I'm having my first IUI today, too. I'll post about it tonight as well.
Fingers crossed for both of us!!!
This is my first time ever! ever! leaving a comment anywhere (so bera with me, I'm a bit nervous/excited).I hope everything went well for you on friday(11/30). I hope you are feeling well today.
Post a Comment