Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Drug induced periods suck!

And without going into much detail... I went to work today for 1.5 hours and had to come home. Argh! Pain, unblelievable... although I did call the Dr's office and I go for blood work and U/S next thursday to start monitoring... I'm nervous and am trying not to get excited. It's so hard to not get excited. I don't want to fall hard if this doesn't work out on the first shot.
I am going to go eat something as I can't eat after 11pm for my blood work in the morning. Take care all!

3 comments:

Morrisa said...

Tell me about it! I feel your pain sister!

AwkwardMoments said...

YUCK

The Sky is Broken said...

:( poor you

It's hard not to get your hopes up.. Especially when you've been waiting for so long and you're finally seeing some water after being in the desert for so long...

But sometimes you just have to take small sips.. and take it slow