Monday, November 26, 2007

cd14, more blood, my arms are sore!

So they took more blood today. Yesterdays blood readings were right on score! She was happy with that. Hoping that todays blood work keeps doing the same. I have been taking my temp in the morning as well, it seems to be between 96.6-96.8 f. My left arm just kills when she takes the blood out now, so I'm gunna get her to try the right arm again... see if it'll give blood as it didn't the last time she tried.

I woke up on the wrong side of the bed today, it was a doomed day fom the beginning lol. I found out it will cost $1300 to fix my car (thank the vehicle God's we have the van), mum's surgery is set for dec 11th... it's a scope to remove the cancer in her left lung (third operation). The we worry about the right lung. Our family xmas dinner is the 22nd of dec, I hope she's at least well enough to come for dinner... she talks so negativley about the operation, I am trying to reassure her that a scope is a lot less invasive than what she's been through. But I can only do so much, it's just hard to hear her talk the way she does. I'll be seeing her after work tomorrow, gunna spend a little time with her and grab the crate for the puppy, and she wanted to buy Gypsy her little doggy bed, so we're gunna go do that. I'll have to stop by friday with gypsy so she can see her... we have a lot of stops to make on friday after we get her lol. She's gunna be a much loved puppy. :)

Well tomorrow is going to be a better day, I just know it. I'll wake up on the right side of the bed and everything. I hope to get the commission on a big sale I had at work a month ago, and hope to get the confirm of another big sale tomorrow as well, so we'll see. It would be good for xmas gifts and such.

Looks like we'll be doing some car shopping over the next little while. Man we always have so much going on lol. At least life isn't dull right?

Well, take care for now all.

XOXO

P.s. below I've added an updated pic of my Gypsy girl...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

AwkwardMoments said...

I am sorry to hear about the nasty blood draws.. i have not found a good spot yet..they all suck .....literally. I am so sorry that your mother is ill and feeling down and out. I hope that puppy brings a smile to her face ... gypsy is beautiful!

Thank you for the kind comments always

Morrisa said...

Ugh! The blood draws are awful. Sometimes they have to take it from my wrist because my arms are no good. Hopefully today is a better day :( Gypsy is such a cutie!!