Thursday, December 13, 2007

uuhhh boy!

Tomorrow's the day I find out... I've had cramps most the day today... I told David that no matter how much he begs me not to test; if we have to go through this again I'm purchasing pee sticks. I can't go through this again. I promise I would do I once with no home tests, but today I told him never again. I would rather be disapointed at home first then get it confirmed by the dr's office. I should be in bed as I have to get up extra early to go get tested (if AF still isn't here). I just can't seem to calm myself enough to sleep... eventually I'll run out of things to clean and such. lol And I won't have a choice but to sleep.
I celebrated all day when I went to the washroom and there was no AF, but then I chewed on it and wished that if she's destined to come then I wish she would just be here now to save me the embarassment of tomorrow! I don't think I've argued with myself this much in ages! hehe My nerves are shot entirely!
Mum may be coming home tomorrow, seems early but that's what they do these days... get ya in, get ya out and get the next person in... Damn gov't and there cutbacks and such.
I have to talk to the Dr. about my blood sugar levels and taking met or something to even them out as I've had sugar crashes at least 3 times today. I eat regularily, cause I know I have too, but my body is getting sleepy from the ups and downs. The last few days have been bad for crashes. I'll mention it tomorrow while I'm getting my blood sucked hehe.

Alright Ladies, I'll let ya know either way tomorrow what's going on. Thanks for all the well wishes!

TTYL
XOXO

3 comments:

AwkwardMoments said...

Crossin my fingers- i have a dr appointment tomorrow also

Morrisa said...

I really really really hope you get a BFP! I'm thinking about you today!

Prairie Girl said...

Good luck, well today! Since I'm slow in reading!! Hoping for the very best.

Have you been on met before? I have lost 36 lbs since July just by being on metformin and eating better. They also told me my miscarriage chances go way down, here's hoping it's true!

Good luck today! Good luck! ;) PS. Where in Canada are you from? (if you don't mind me asking.)