Had my b/w & u/s I have a follie at 18mm on the right side, b/w tomorrow morning again to see if I'm going to surge. We're going natural this cycle and probably next cycle as well.
We want to buy our own house. I think we should sit with a realtor to see what benefits we get for first time buyers and what we need to do in order to obtain our goal as homeowners. See if I can book an apointment for when David's home. He works aaaalll day everyday, so that'll be difficult, and I work basically every saturday. I dunno if they'll take us on a sunday but we can call n see! I've been checking out the MLS listings in town here, I don't want anything over $140 or so cause then we won't be house poor. I am happy to be focusing on something positive, lets hope I can keep it that way.
Alright, gotta go for now n make supper for Maera and I! TC!
TTYS
XOXO
1 comment:
WOW! This is great! I wish you success...the TTC and TWW are just a kicker,but we always make it through. Wishing you and your family a new addition.
Maera is adorable! I've been meaning to post a comment, but for some reason it won't take my wordpress addy. Weird!
Keep plugging along...I'm enjoying having you back in blog land! Here's to hoping bright things come your way!
Post a Comment