Tuesday, August 17, 2010

11dpo

Headache, tired, bloaty and kinda feel like my blatter has been full lots, but not peeing all that much, maybe UTI? I tested, cause I found a test and it was bfn again. Been cold in the evening too.
Sucks cause I really feel/felt like I was preggers... but alas, this is the curse of pcos, never know whether you're coming or going!

I had a suprise interview today for a full time job doing shipping at a large car part manufacturer, here in town. I don't really know if I'll hear back, but if I do it's to start monday, so bye bye part time dollar store job. On one hand it would be awesome money, and its full days, 7am-3:30pm, which still allows quality time for Maera... but on the other hand, not as much time with Maera... but we do want to buy a house, so what better way to save than get a good paying enjoyable job?! So I'm kinda going back and forth a bit.

Wow my heads hurting, gunna go take some tylenol.

TTYS
XOXO

No comments: