American Idol is on again tonight, at 8pm.
It's my fathers birthday today, I didn't get to see him as I worked. Well I worked for most the day. I have been feeling a little off, today my stomache was upset and I was getting hot flashes. I started shaking, I thought it was only my hands, but apparently it was my entire body, the girls that sit next to me told me that my entire body was vibrating. They said it was freaking them out and that I had red blotches on my cheeks and I looked white everywhere else. Weird cause I felt wisck but okay at the same time, but I knew something was wrong so I came home. Had a bit of a nap on the couch, ate a Mr. Noodle. lol. I actually ate the entire thing. (I couldn't get through lunch at work).
Tonight was supossed to be a gym night, but I think I'm just going to relax and beat this bug. I think it's left over from the nasty cold I had on the weekend. Winter sux when it warms up and cools down.
I am just finding out now as I type this that my dog is in heat for the first time... poor little thing. We were gunna get her fixed tomorrow, but finances had to push it back a month. Hold on Gypsy, one month honey...
Anyways, still waiting for AF to show. Off I go to check my mail and call mum to wish her luck for her dr's apointment tomorrow. Take care all!
TTYL
XOXO
1 comment:
Hi! I am a new reader! I just wanted to let you know.
Post a Comment