So I am really REALLY enjoying American Idol! Simon is such a mean person, but sometimes he too right for his own good. lol American Idol is sooooooooo much better than Canadian Idol. I feel bad for some of the people that try out, and laugh my butt off at others. LOLOLOL OMG! hehehe (sorry still watching it). Did anyone else watch it?? haha!
So I'm still waiting for AF, she hasn't come yet. Neither have my tests, but they probably won't be here until next week when I should be well on my way to my second IUI... but we'll see.
I'm working on my self strength for losing weight and making changes in my life. I want to kick myself for not doing certain things, and still doing other not so healthy things. How does one win the argument with themselves, and kick that devil off their shoulder? I guess I just gotta buck up and get it done eh? Easier said than done. I really think I need guidance for eating better, I may visit a weight watchers meeting in the next couple weeks to see what they're all about. I've been doing well with new foods, but its the right foods I'm concerned with. The Gym is going well, and I'm walking the dog on the nights I don't go to the gym, which we're both enjoying. David actually went with us tonight which was extra nice, cause he never just goes for a walk, so it was really nice... cold but nice :).
I think that's all that's new really. OMG this guy wrote a song for Paula, hehehehe HAHAHAH. OMG BAD LYRICS OMG ! "I broke into her house when she wasn't there and tried on her underwear....???? I think I'll just stalk her..." Not good!
K, off I go to watch the rest of the show.
TTYL
XOXO
2 comments:
LOL! I actually forgot to watch American Idol last night. Weight Watchers worked well for me until I got my gallbladder removed, now nothing helps me to lose weight. Good luck, you are making steps in the right direction so that is a good thing.
I am a fond beleiver of the WW core plan. I thnk it is fantastic. I missed American Idol last night but know looks like i should have watched it! Good luck to the test results, weightloss and upcoming cycle
Post a Comment