Tuesday, October 23, 2007

I dyed my hair dark brown and it came out black... GRRR. I'm angry about that! Aww well, I can change it again in a month, lighten it up a bit I think...

I went to the gym today for the first time in a while. I lost all focus there for a bit, but I gotta stick with it. I feel good that I went. My friend and I will be going again next week, but this time we're taking in a 'body flow' class, that should be interesting! LOL. Apparently its all thi chi, yoga 'n pilates... gawd knows what I've gotten myself into hehe. I hope I enjoy it, should be a hoot anyways lol. I hope I can walk when I goto my doctors apointment the next day hehe.

I have dishes to do, I'm procrastinating... I hate washing the dishes LOL. I did it for 7 yrs when I was younger, maybe that's why!

I have 2 halloween parties to goto this friday, then some friends are coming over for a movie night saturday. I think saturday during the day I'm going to goto woodstock, visit daves dad and visit the niece and nephew... take them to the park or something, if the weather is good enough. I think I may decorate the front of the house for halloween as well... OOOOH and carve a jack-o-lantern!

Well, off for now, to do te darn dishes, then have a shower and possibly paint a bit. I have a lot of little ceramic things on the go right now.

TTYL!

Below, is the unimpressed me with my black hair!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

3 comments:

AwkwardMoments said...

i am sorry you don't like your new colr. It will lighten up ovet hte next coupld days .. and grats on the gym .. i need to go

Prairie Girl said...

I think your hair looks lovely, but I could understand being dissapointed with it coming out so dark. :(

I need motivation to get back into the gym as well...I need to add to my weight loss that I've managed so far.

Good luck with everything. :)

Katie said...

First time by - nice to "meet" you. I actually like your new hair, but I know that a drastic change can be a little much to take at first. I guess you could say that you did it for Halloween?