We go and meet Dr. Martin a week from tuesday, I'm excited but nervous as well. Lets hope all is well. In all honesty I am scared shitless that he will be as rude to me as our first RE was. Tell me I'm to big for iui, or that he won't help because I'm overweight. It's not like I'm not trying or anything. I goto the gym and have been making a lot of changes to help my situation. I am a little discouraged that he won't fill any scripts for us for met or and that we'll have to wait another two months befor anything actually does happen... simply because its the first time we meet him. Gawd I really hope he's a nice personality, I'm feeling sensative these days, especially when it comes to fertility and ttc... I know Dr's should automatically be aware of how their patients might feel, but the world doesn't work that way! I'm trying not to get myself all worked up about how the dr might be, but its hard when thinking of my past experience. We'll see...
We adopted a new puppy, she's 3 weeks old and we've visited her twice. Her name is Gypsy, she's a shih-tzu. We get to bring her home first week in december... we're very excited!! I'll post a pic.
Off for now, gotta go read some friends blogs. Take care!
1 comment:
WHAT a cutie puppy!!!! If your RE tells you you are too big for IUI... get a n ew one ..thats what i just did ;)
Post a Comment