Friday, October 26, 2007

Grrr I don't know LOL

K, here's a pic of my test. It doesn't really do it much justice, but here it is anyways. I think it could be a screw up, false posivite or something. I called the customer service line and spoke with the lady, she said if it came up within the time limit then Im pregnant... but I dunno, looks to much like an Evap line.
I took another test this morning, but I pee'd to much on it in all the excitment, I pee'd twice LOL. So Off I go to buy more lol. I should purchase stock! Anyways, the blue line is still visible on the test, better in person than in the photo, but at least you'll get why I'm confused!
I'll do another test but I don't believe it will be positive. Reguardless, ere... take a look...

Jenn
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

4 comments:

AwkwardMoments said...

UM i SEE IT!!!!

Prairie Girl said...

You could just go for a digi one...Pregnant or Not Pregnant....although as I said on your previous post...I like the two liners...seem to work better for me. ;)

Good luck!

Prairie Girl said...

Updates? Updates? don't leave us hanging like this.Hee hee. *WINK*

The Sky is Broken said...

You spelled regardless wrong

ha ha sucker

PS I will use the mind meld to remove my date of birth rom your mind