Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Busy busy

Things are really busy around here, sorry for the delay between postings. Maera's surgery is this next tuesday, bachelorette party this saturday, wedding next saturday. Then I go back to work, then move my mom in here in the middle of october... and move my brother to his gf's place. I started moving some of my moms stuff in tonight, I'm having a hard time finding room for all the kitchen stuff...
I'm feeling really overwhelmed, but I'm sure I'll feel better after next week is done... WAY to much going on in just a week. I may not be on until after next week, but I shall try and update after Maera's surgery.

Take care all

TTYS
XOXO

3 comments:

Naomi said...

I hope all is well...I know you have TONS going on right now! Also, hope Maera is recovering well from surgery! Thinking of you guys!

Naomi said...

Where are you? I hope all is well!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.