Thursday, September 3, 2009

Today I accomplished painting three closet doors, which I'll have to do the third coat on tomorrow. Tomorrow morning I have to go back to the dental surgeon to see about some bone that has broken through my gum due to them removing my wisdom tooth and the one next to it. I dunno what they're going to do about it... I hate that mouth freezing stuff.
They're also coming to fix my furnace tomorrow evning which will be good, right now when its on it runs water everywhere. We've had to rip out carpet in the basement, so now its all crappy down there.
We need to get new caropet for the basement before my mom moves in. She's taking over the living room upstairs and the back bedroom. We're going to complete the wood floor installation in her bedroom this weekend.
David won't be home until saturday late afternoon which sux ass. We have a wedding at 1:30 saturday that he won't be able to attend due to work. So Maera and I are going by ourselves. I feel like a single parent.
K, that's it for tonight. Take care!

TTYS

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're lucky you have so much to talk about...here I am trying to think what I'll come up with next. haha

Sewah said...

Hope and pray you are well!