Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Midwife Appointment, Surprise U/S Tomorrow!

Hi ladies! I went to my midwife apointment today, everything is measuring right, they even did a breast exam upon my request to see if things were moving in the right direction for breast feeding, which I am very relieved to say they are! My bp and HR, and lungs are good, so are all my glands. Baby is doing good, HR 160! WooHoo! Thye never rec'd the results from the soft clinic for my most recent U/S so they're sending me for one, it's booked for tomorrow in a town about 45 minutes from here. Apparently our entire city is booked until the end of July, which is too long I guess. So now we come back to wanting to know the babies sex or not. I am still not settled on this. I know David really wants to find out, he really wants a girl, I just don't want him to be disapointed if its not a girl. Part of me wouldn't mind knowing, the other part does want to know. My mother... I called her today and she says find out, but everyone wants us to find out which is partly why I don't want to find out. At my last U/S it I seen three lines while she was doing her measuring, which indicates it could be a girl, mum did that ring on a sting old wives tale thing and its coming back as a boy. I'm so confused. Tomorrow I could find out, but I don't know if I'll be disapointed that I found out or not. I don't really have a preference either way, a boy would be nice, but so would a girl hehe... I'm just pleased there's a baby in there. But I think i have to figure out what I want for ME, and not everyone else, cause after all I'm the one that has to go through labour, lol. Ooooh, any advice would be greatly appreciated!

I've added a slideshow of the baby room below so you can see the colours we chose and a Teddy Bear box project I did. I also am in the midst of re-painting the rocking chair, I have already refinished the cusions.

TTYLXOXO