Like being pregnant with an impacted tooth and the dentist won't even look at you! My head is killing me, not just my jaw, or my gums, or my teeth.... oh noooo it's the entire package, headaches neck-aches and ear-aches lol. They referred me to my family Dr. who I went to see yesterday. She's not a dentist.... she's a Dr LOL. She poked and prodded my mouth until I nearly jumped off of the exam table, when she laughed and said "I think we found it!" I couldn't help but laugh too, even though it hurt like an SOB. I have been given an antibiotic for any infection there may be, which I was afraid to take because I'm pregnant... I take it for 7 days and it should take care of any problems, and not harm the baby. I am taking tylenol for the pain, and trying to use anbesol to freeze my mouth when it's intense. I just wish I could sleep through an entire night. She booked a follow up apointment next week as she wanted to talk to a dental surgeon friend of hers... so we'll see.
On a happier note, I'm a few short days away from offically being in my second trimester!!! We did some work on the babies room on the weekend. We put up some wood boarder which we painted white to finish off the walls with stripes half way up. I'll post pictures. We also got the crib put together, we just need to purchase a new mattress for it which I've been pricing out online.
I finally get to have an appoitment with our midwife clinic. There's a story in itself! I called like 2 months ago to get put on the list, they said they would call back when they got to my due date. I hadn't heard from them, hadn't heard from them, so I called last week the same day we had our U/S. Well the lady wasn't very nice and said they don't call and let people know if they've been accepeted or not, and that they do repeat clients, then low income clients (Meninites, ect) then they add new patients; and this year they have over 300 births.... Well that's no good cause here I'm 3 months along with no prenatal care. So a friend of my had a midwife thru the same clinic for my God-Daughters birth so she made a call to her midwife, and magically enough I got a call from them, and they magically had an opening... taa-daaaaa! LOL. So I'm looking forward to friday morning and meeting them and asking a bunch of questions! I'll let ya's know how that goes.
I have lots more to say, but I'll save it for another day. Take care laides!
TTYL
XOXO
1 comment:
OUCH - the tooth sounds very painful!
Post a Comment