Hi ladies. What's been happening?
I took Katy to the Avril Lavigne concert, it was a blast... I was actually impressed with her show, she sings just as good live as she does on cd. Katy had fun too.
David's bday is the week. We've planned a shin-dig at our karaoke bar... my friend is making his cake and we'll be doing some other stuff too. I have to talk in code incase for some reason he reads my blog lol.
We got the backyard all tidy, nomore recycling it's been taken out, we raked a little but have to wait until the ground dries up somemore because there are bigs puddles out there and lots of mud. We're hoping it dries up soon as we can't wait to get the rest raked up.
I actually started writing in my baby book again, still have to catch up on a bit of the story but we';re getting there slowly. We also put blinds up in the babies room this weekend, it's looking good. Time to organize all the stuff, but I still don't want to go in and touch anything until my second trimester. WE'RE ALMOST THERE! 3 weeks to go I believe! Just over a week until our next U/S. I'm feeling 'fat' these days lol. I can see my tummy taking shape a little which is very exciting, but I can't wait to show so everyone else can see! That'll be a while though, guess it's my special secret still, well out special secret! :).
I wanna catch up on everyones blogs so I'm done for now. Take care.
TTYL
XOXO
1 comment:
take care of you too!
Post a Comment