Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I have been wanting to start writing my pregnancy experiences in our TTC Journal for the baby, but I just haven't picked the book up yet. I think I'm still afraid it's not real or something. I don't really know what's keeping me from writing in it, one of these days I'll pick it up and get to it. I should do it soon before I forget all the little things I'm feeling or wanting to say to the Wee One.

I am feeling a little ill tonight, wonderful nausea! I'm not complaining though, never complaining! Just stating a fact!! :) Heaches gone though, YAY!

I don't know what else to write. Weird how all the words have been lost lately lol. I can't wait til the 24th to see the Wee One again.

Oh, Avril Lavigne; a week from tomorrow I get to take my neice to the concert for her bday. I'm taking her out to buy a new outfit first. It'll be a nice time!

TTYL
XOXO

1 comment:

AwkwardMoments said...

You and your niece have a great time!

The words will come