Monday, March 24, 2008

Tomorrow's U/S...

I'm so nervous about tomorrows U/S. We have a video camera to hopefully tape it if they allow it. Please let everything be good... OMG. We've been waiting for tomorrow with baited breath, fingers crossed and wishing time would hurry up. Now it's here and we're scared LOL. I know it sounds so stupid but I can't help it. What if there's something wrong and its all been a mean joke? What if everything is fine? It'll be the first time that we see the baby, that's scary too (at the same time as exciting). It puts everything into such a different perspective! I can't wait, but I'm so scared lol. I will be very relieved. I sound so silly right now, but its how I'm feeling.
I am going to try and get some sleep as I'll be up and out the door before I know it!

Take care all!
TTYL
XOXO

2 comments:

AwkwardMoments said...

Oh i can not wait for hte great news tomorrow! Hugs

Morrisa said...

I'm thinking about you today, can't wait to hear great news!