Not to much is happening really. I stayed home from work today as I haven't been feeling well, it's not morning sickness I am actually fighting a bug I think. I slept for 4 hours today after sleeping all nigt. I hope I can sleep tonight! I'm starting to get tired again ( believe it or not), so hopefully I won't have any problems.
Oh I got a book of piano music, I started tapping away a bit today at a couple of the songs, but I've noticed that I will have to wait until David's out as he wants to talk as soon as I go over to the piano LOL.
My brother and is fiance and my niece are coming up this weekend, we're taking both neices and the nephew to a sugar bush, we get to do the horse drawn hay ride and breakfast thing. I'm looking forward to that saturday.
My workout dvd has yet to make it to my house. I filed a 'complaint' just now, hopefully I'll get that cleared up.
Well, I'm off for now. Take care.
TTYL
XOXO
No comments:
Post a Comment