No cramping today! I've had lots of gas and digestion issues, so I think that's probably because of all the stretching yesterday. But thanx for the good vibes! They worked!!
We got a crib today! Someone David works with told him last night (he finally went back after 3 weeks off), that he'd be by to drop that off today and he came. We also got a change table, bassinet (really pretty), and crib. We also got a Winnie the pooh bedding and some other musical attachments for the crib. It was very nice, and all for free, so it's the right price!! I'll take pictures and post them later so you can see the bassinet cause I think it's so beautiful.
I have still stuck with my part, no purchasing baby things until half way through 2nd trimester into the third...
Well I gotta go for now but I'll be back to post pic's of the bassinet, maybe not today but for sure tomorrow.
TTYL
XOXO
No comments:
Post a Comment