Wednesday, March 16, 2011

18 wks 3 days, Gender

So I had my u/s yesterday, and it went awesome. They showed me the fingers & toes, and inside the body. I seen the cord and everything. I had them check the gender, which they wouldn't tell me right off the hop. My midwife had to tell me.

So today I had my midwife apointment lol. It's TEAM PINK! So we're having another baby girl!!! Her name is Lillyana Christine! We're still playing with the spelling of Lillyana, I like Lilyanna.

I was a little shocked it was another girl. I honest to God thought I was going to have a boy, I always thought it would be a boy. Apparently I was wrong!
The sheet said "Query female", so I'm assuming they suggest more checking. I
have another u/s in a month as they didn't get all the pic's they needed, so awww shux I have to see baby again hehe. I'll request it again at that point just to verify.

She's moving around a lot tonight... and it feel really weird to say She instead of it hehe. Kinda cool though! Now I can't wait to see what she looks like. I am guessing she'll be the tomboy type and Maera will remain the Princess girly girl type.:):).  Ohh I am looking forward to the future :):).

Off to bed I go... work in the morning!

No comments: