I'm feelin' babe move. I can also get the heartbeat a lot faster with the monitor. I go this week to see the specialist reguarding my thyroid & med's. In a week I have my u/s and I believe we're finding out the sex this time. I have a feeling its a girl. But we'll see!
Last night for the first time I put the head phones on my tummy so the babe could listen to some relaxation music hehe. It danced in there lol, I could feel it hehe. Awww so sweet. Can't wait til babe gets bigger and Maera & David can feel it.
We're still looking for a new place to live, hoping we can find a place sometime soon. And now we're looking for a second vehicle... morning commutes are hell right now with only one vehicle and dropping Maera & David off. The Lincoln dropped it's transmission basically, and I wasn't about too put the money out... I mean mom already had it rebuilt a few years back. Sooo, wish us luck!!
Gotta go for now....
TTYS
XOXO
No comments:
Post a Comment