Wednesday, December 15, 2010

K... so, uhh Merry Christmas I guess?

So I did a pregnancy test tonight... and it was positive. It was a dollar store test, and it'a super positive... so off I go to Walmart after Hubby gets home from work to buy a more expensive test.
Merry Christmas to us... I can't see how this could be a false positive, the line is waaaay to dark to be false. OMG.
I wuit smoking last month, still haven't touched a smoke. I went to his xmas party last weekend and had more than just a few drinks... I've been on pain meds & anti infection med's for a tooth I just had pulled 2 days ago... and I've been taking advil liquid gels for the pain... so I'm a little nervous.
I checked though and I should only be 5 wks pregnant... almost exactly, so hopefully I haven't done any damage. I am also on Wellbutrin for quitting smoking and using it as an antidepressant due to stress of losing mom and other stuff. She gave me that just incase I got pregnant, its the safest to use, so I'm not to worried about that...
OMG I can't believe it was positive. I didn't use any drugs or anything.. totally natural, and we only had sex once last cycle due to stress ect... what are the chances?

XOXO
TTYS

Photobucket
Dollar store test

Photobucket
Walmart test about 2.5 hrs later