Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I did it!!!

I quit smoking on my 35th bday, which was Nov. 18th! I actually woke up a non smoker, my last cig. was on the 17th @ 11:30pm. I am very very proud of myself. I have been a nonsmoker for 6 days now!! :):) Tired

Day 1) No real issues, no obssession with smoking or not smoking, no Nic fits, smooth sailing really which shocked me! Night time day 1, kept waking up, jumping legs while I tried to sleep, nervousness. Was a rough night actually. Tired


Day 2) No real issues, I think I had two moments where I wanted to smoke out of pure habit, wasn't even a nicotine craving. I didn't smoke though! Some Nervousness, tired

Day 3) Getting a little tougher... its all about the habit! The situations I was in all reminded me of smoking, was a mental fight. Some nervousness, tired

Day 4) Bad bad stress levels, nervousness... I was soooo irritated! Hardest day so far!! Picturing myself smoking was not good... did some breathing excersizes and went outside in the cool air to keep myself focused. Lots of coughing and chest clearning happening. Taste buds are exploding as well. Tired

Day 5) Not so bad today, just a few thoughts about smoking, coughing continues, odd reactions to some foods, like with the taste. Tired

Day) The odd craving out of habit... other than that not to much. Tired

WOOT! I am super happy about that!! :):)

TTYS
XOXO

No comments: