Thursday, April 8, 2010

April 8th at 6:44am

I rec'd a call from Sakura House to tell me that mom had passed away. May she rest in the peace I know she finally got after her long battle with cancer.
I've taken care of funeral arrangments, and will be going with them tomorrow when they take mom to be cremated. I have to puyrchase her plot as well.
I'm doing my best to stay strong for everyone, but now its time to relax and take time for me.
My God I'm going to miss calling her, hearing her voice, and listening to her complain *grin*. I love you mom, you're my hero.
That's all I got for now.
Thanx for your continued support everyone.

Much love,
TTYS
XOXO

10 comments:

Deb said...

I am very sorry for your loss.

Beth Kyle said...

hugs.....

KLTTX said...

I am very sorry for your loss. It totally sucks to lose your mom.

cowgirltn said...

With deepest sympathy.

rebecca said...

So sorry for your loss, hoping that God gives you the strength you need as you grieve.

~LFCA

Naomi said...

I'm sorry! Thinking of you and your family!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Portia P said...

I am so so sorry for your loss.

I've lost my Dad but (as KLTTX says) losing your Mum totally sucks. I'm thinking of you and crying for your pain.

Hugs.

Prairie Girl said...

Hun, I am so sorry that I am just now reading this and letting you know that I am so so so sorry for your loss!! Hugs!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.