Friday, July 31, 2009

Went to the dental surgeon today, they took my blood preasure which was high and took an xray of my mouth. The dentist came back in and said he'd remove them today so I could make this cycle with the IUI. So I am hurting a little right now, two new holes in my mouth ehehe and a stitch. They also didn't charge my for the initial consultation... just the rest, so he saved me $60. Nice eh? I was happy. Surprised by their kindness and willingness to help. But I think they also understood how much it hurt. Plus if they could fix it there and then they must have figured why not?
I gotta go for now and put some ice on my face.

TTYS
XOXO

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yikes! that doesn't sound nice at all.

last time i was at the Dentist was too long ago.

i really need a cleaning but my last appointment was painful. They could only clean one side of my face!

My_Herstory said...

Ouch, that sounds painful... that's my next thing is a cleaning, and probably filling a cavity or two. I hadn't been to the dentist sinse I was like 15 or something.