So I started pre-natal vitamins today... hoping they help to kick my system into gear. AF is hiding as per the norm... I am hoping the doctor calls this week with my referral. The vitamins are huge lol.
We spent lots of money on groceries as well, I'm used my best judgment with our purchases as I still want to lose weight and stick with the gym. I've had the flu this week so I only got to the gym once. I'm hoping that when I wakeup tomorrow my head will feel better so I can do some cardio.
We had a nice weekend, went out friday with our friends to karaoke after we went and purchased new clothes. My jeans cost $65 because I'm 6ft1 so length is nearly impossible to get unless I spend extra. Dave looks so hot in his new outfit, *purrr*, lol. Saturday we did a BBQ for his father as he is back in woodstock, staying at the retirment home until they can get the house renovated for the lift and get it wheelchair friendly... they still haven't totally decided weather their going to renovate or build a new home.
Then after that we visited with some friends, came home and woke up today, did the groceries and hubby sanded the dining room table which looks absolutely beautiful!!! So overall its been a nice weekend, hoping the week is just as nice.
TTYL
1 comment:
good luck with all teh gorceries and vitamins
Post a Comment