I had another baby dream two nights ago... I woke up irritated, then sat staring out the window, and cried a bit. In my dream I was pregnant (like my normal baby dreams), the biggest difference was my dream body actually matched my real body. It left me with a fresh, deep longing because it made it seem real. In my dream I didn't experience the birth, nor do I remember holding the baby afterwards. I do remember that some time had passed, and I was running along a balcony. The walls I remember had changed from one color to a light green. I knew it was a boy! My heart beat faster and faster as I started my race towards a doorway about 50 yards up and to the left from where I was. There was a door there with a dull light flashing from inside with what sounded like a television. I ran along the railing, finally reaching the corner I turned left, and sprint the rest of the way towards the doorway. I remember seeing a little baby boy on the television screen, surrounded by a television mom and dad, family. I know he was my baby, he was so cute with his blonde hair and blue eyes, a spit image of my husband. I was confused and wondered why he wasn't with me... then I woke up.
I have a lot of dreams about babies, this one had to have seemed the most realistic for my self image and I don't remember seeing such a clear image of my baby befor either. These 'Baby Dreams'can be nice to have of one side, but very sad on another. I would much rather have the baby in real life. I've had other dreams as well, some more disturbing than others. I remember them all and will probably end up posting them over time.
I wonder if anyone else experiences 'Baby Dreams'. I suppose they do and just don't say. I think that a lot of the women TTC with fertility problems have these types of dreams. Wonder what they dream. Hmm.
No comments:
Post a Comment