Wednesday, October 8, 2008

3 wks 3 days to go...

MAT leave has been busy so far. Family emergencies and helping to get the inlaws house ready incase they need to sell it. I have successfully washed all the baby clothes and stuff, folded it, but haven't put it away yet. I still need to get my bag together for the hospital as well... I think I may go up and do that tonight.
The baby was engaging according to the midwife at my apointment last week.. it isn't happening fast enough for my liking personally hehe. I want to meet my baby finally, these last few weeks are going to be torcher! I am tired of guessing what labour & delivery will be like, I'm sick of thinking about it! I just want it to happen so I can move on with the fun stuff... raising our baby! :)
I want to lose my plug or my water, or I want lightening to really hit (although I know its happening slowly as I'm peeing like every 1/2 hour, and sometimes the pressure is crazy.). I thought I had some mild cramping a few times, different than BH (although I've had that too). I wonder if the midwife will start checking if I've dialted at all or if ZI'm thinning out now at my apointments sinse I'll be going weekly.
I go out friday with a girlfriend and she's gunna take some nice pictures outside of me and my mummy tummy.
Plans for next week... clean clean clean! Get this house in tip top condition for when the Wee One arrives. I also have some apointments and am volunteering the morning on the 14th at the polls for the canadian vote day! So i am trying to keep myself busy so time goes by quicker.
Man I can't wait to look into the eyes of my baby... finally after so long, we're almost there!

TTYL
XOXO

2 comments:

Naomi said...

I can't believe I've been following your pregnancy since the start and it's almost time for you to meet your precious little one. I'm so excited for you...I can't wait to see pictures!
Keep us posted!!!

Morrisa said...

Holy cow! I cannot believe you are so close! I can't wait to see pictures of the little one!