Thursday, June 19, 2008

Kickin' around...

The baby is kicking a lot now, I feel it moving around and wapping me pretty good sometimes, 'just wait' they say, I hear it gets better :). It's an awesome feeling knowing there IS actually a baby in there. It can kick me all it wants! I can't wait until David can feel it by resting his hand on my belly. Soon I think, cause they're getting pretty strong.
Dave looked at me today and said "I can definately tell you're pregnant now, I can really see the roundness starting on your belly". That felt good to hear, cause I'm a heavier lady I really want my mummy tummy and it's starting to get more noticable which is nice.
Well off I go to check your blogs for updates. Take care for now ladies!

TTYL
XO

1 comment:

Morrisa said...

Yay for kicks! I can't wait!