Well, things are going well. One week from monday until we see the Wee One again. I can certainly feel a big difference in my abdomin, definately feels like there's something in there now! Starting to look like it to. I can't wait til I start showing more. Few more weeks, maybe longer as they said I have a tall abdomin and there's plenty of room in there. My siatic nerve has started to pinch now when I'm seeping, so I'll have to figure something out for that. More stretching would help I think. I have had a much bigger appetite, which is a nice change, but I need to keep on eating healthy extra's.
The nicer weather is finally here and I've started garden work, next weekend I'm hoping to get a border made of 2-by-4's. DH is going to build it. Then I can plant some nice new flowers. Hopefully the weather stays nice.
I'm gunna go for now, very tired, but I'll be back soon to update again. take care ladies!
TTYL
XOXO
2 comments:
belly pics!!!!
I second that! Definately need belly pics! :) Take care Girly!
Post a Comment